August 27, 2009

gummy bears & tequila

it has definitely been one of those days: out too late last night, up late this morning. walked out to leave for the office to find my car being involuntarily washed (making me even more late). forced to take a long lunch because my colleague wanted to do some tourist shopping. snapped at my driver for asking me to take responsibility for yet another dog. can't find the security lights in my house. am supposed to purchase sugar for my guards? visited a house for rent that had two graves in the front yard. refused to give a beggar part of my lunch, and had him removed from the restaurant porch when he got aggressive. was asked 4 questions by my client to which I did not know the answers. probably chipped my teeth from eating rice with rocks in it.

Tequila is the dog I'm pet sitting, and tonight we are hanging out. To add insult to injury, she is entirely high maintenance, and refuses to eat the gourmet dinner prepared for her. I still love her, but honestly...

my cure is normally to go out for a beer, but sometimes that involves too much cultural & human interaction. tonight, I'm breaking into my stash of gummy bears (1 bag down, 3 left) - heading upstairs, and going to sleep.

1 comment: