June 19, 2012

worries...

Fair warning - this is a bit of a random post...

I always know when I'm worried, because I'll wake up with a headache from grinding my teeth.  TMI?  Sorry.  I think you can tell a lot about life by what you are worried about, right?  So I've been having all these hilarious dreams while in Juba - and here are some of the things that I've been dreaming about:
-getting lice (at least 3 dreams about this)
-recently discovered a hole in my mosquito net, so naturally dreamed that I got malaria
-roommates being moved out when I come home
-missing beach vacation with the family
-my leg swelling up with worms
-getting fleas (can humans even get fleas?)
-getting bitten by one of the street dogs
-something about wandering the streets of Juba alone at night

I'm in Addis Ababa for the weekend (more posts about that later :), and one morning I woke up and had about 5 minutes when I couldn't remember where I was!

No comments:

Post a Comment