April 16, 2012

classic

I'm going to let you in on a few challenges you could run into as an overseas guest:
1. the men on the street told me, 'Run fasta, run fasta!'
2. a black fly kamakazed into my cappuccino this morning.  I fished it out and drank it anyway.
3. my shirt from target just started unravelling.  also this morning.
4. my friend's passport is being held up at the embassy because the worker asked her to marry him, and she said no.
5. my other friend's apartment got attacked by flying termites.
6. within one hour, I was told that I got fat, look too pale, should not have cut my hair, and am too young.  too young for what?  nothing, just too young.
7. Your business is EVERYBODY's business.  Yesterday, the pastor at church called out the honored guests saying, "You are most welcome back to church.  We know you have not been here in many months, but you are most welcome anyway."

No comments:

Post a Comment