July 13, 2009

Proposal #657

In general the African men declare love more freely and more quickly than any other culture. Maybe that's because they are allowed multiple wives, and they are looking to add a white girl to their repertoire... That is my judgment of charity.

Today, my boss received one such proposal in a handwritten letter. Here is an excerpt, "Am not asking you for an appointment so that we may discuss jobs and contracts, what I have in mind is something quite different. You look so marvelous, young and so pretty... You happen to not know me, but am Kidega Isaac by nomenclature. Anyway that's just a brief introduction of myself, and there's plenty to know about me when you need to."

Sadly, our reception turned this fellow down for a personal interview - but maybe there's hope for other eligible bachelors.

1 comment:

  1. WHAT?! Thats awesome... haven't you gotten a few of those?

    ReplyDelete