July 11, 2009

There's a goat in my office

Seriously! So, I was going to give an intro to this blog (and try to excuse myself for caving in to this online society), but I have to share this first -

Someone donated a goat to one of my colleagues up here in Gulu, and now the goat has been designated our office pet. That is, until we decide to roast him and have a feast. But this goat is wreaking havoc everywhere he goes - he will wander into our office building and butt his head into things. He's broken countless cups and we always have to chase him back outside! A few days ago, we found him curled up under one of the desks, all entangled in the computer cords. This morning, the goat escaped our compound and our guard had to chase him back inside.

In answer to your inevitable questions - yes, the goat has plenty to eat - he is chomping away on the grass in our compound right now. And we actually named him after one of my colleagues - they seem to have similar personalities.





1 comment:

  1. HAHAHA! You have a hilarious way of throwing random tid bits in with no further explanation... Whats the name of the goat? Why a goat donation? Is that normal? Where is the goat? Any goat update? I love it.

    ReplyDelete