July 24, 2009

updates

Couple of updates:

The goat (named Johnny G) has now been eaten. May he rest in peace and give no one indigestion.


My boss received another letter from her suitor- here are some highlights:


"...I have no bad intentions against you, but I want us to be more than just friends, very good friends indeed. Is it a sin if we become friends? I know you're a very busy girl in terms of work, but having friends is much more important. Am not a golddigger, am not fooling you around, am very serious Amanda. I also gave you my number but you never bothered to call me, maybe you think am an animal with a tail, a pair of horns, dirty, ugly, too hairy, without a home, and with a bad odor."

----he has still had no interview, but stay tuned for more from this guy!

No comments:

Post a Comment