December 12, 2009

Snaps from Milan

finally some pictures from Sarah & my Milano trip-- captions below, but no apologies for some of the silliness that you're about to witness.

First, a vespa ride - Chris said, 'You can't be in Italy and not ride a vespa.' so we did. Chris took each of us to the metro individually!















Next, the three ladies - Jelena, Sarah, & me






















an artistic moment - Sarah in the Studio. I love this shot.


Day 1, our trip to il Duomo - Sarah & me atop, Sarah pretending to be a toy soldier, and me amazed at the interior intricacy of the floor.













































Roasted Chestnuts - I finally understand the hype. A Milano specialty!





















another shot of the glorious Maison Sabbatini studio. Sarah & I kept saying to ourselves - we get to sleep here?!?









Sarah & Anna checking out the town. Anna was way cool for meeting us in Milan - just for the weekend!


















Jelena prepping us to be italian models










So, so much wonderful food.
Sarah & me eating gallons of gelatto, and then the scrumptious meal that Alfredo made - eaten by Chris, Jelena, Seba, Sarah (not pictured) & me





































and what documentary wouldn't be complete without a shot of us heading off into the sunset? yes, we are ridiculous - but wouldn't you be too?

2 comments:

  1. Babs! What was the purpose of you being in Milan?? Not that anyone really NEEDS a reason, but by golly! You're pulling on my heart strings there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was just visiting friends for the weekend- wish you had been there to charm the men with your beautiful italian ways!

    ReplyDelete